The tablet has become one of the mobile devices that is not usually missing in any home. It is even common to find more than one in the same house, especially if there are children who already use this type of device. In this case, it is likely that you are looking for one that is cheap so that the little ones in the house can use it without spoiling yours, so we are going to show you an interesting compilation below with some of the best tablet models that you can find for less than 100
When we have a somewhat tight budget it is important to evaluate all the options very well. So, knowing the characteristics that our purchase has to have, seems like something much more important than ever. If you want to know them, you just have to keep reading.
What is the best drawing tablet under 100 Features to consider
- Manufacturer : There is no doubt that if we choose a recognized manufacturer, it is very likely that the quality of the hardware and materials used are much higher than those of other models of unrecognizable brands.
- Hardware : The figures that are shown in the characteristics of a model should not overshadow us. Hardware that on paper may be less powerful can offer us greater performance if it is of higher quality. Here it is important to look at the type of processor, as well as the RAM, which will indicate the power of our tablet. The latter is recommended to have 3 GB and up .
- Warranty : It is a detail that is normally linked to the manufacturer. There is no doubt that a recognized brand always offers better guarantees than other totally unknown manufacturers and that probably use materials and components of very low quality and reliability.
- Screen size : Choosing quality components and well-known brands will probably force us to reduce the size of the screen. Therefore, we must choose between a model of higher quality and guarantee, but smaller in size, or another of inferior quality and a larger screen. It is advisable to opt for a screen of approximately 10 inches .
- Battery : As with any type of electronic device, taking into account the autonomy that the battery offers us is absolutely essential. If possible, it is best to choose one that is capable of giving us 4/5h of battery life and up. To charge it more easily, you can do it through a simple USB connector.
- Camera : Everyone knows that these products always have a good camera, much better than that of a mid-range mobile phone. If you like to take photos and videos or you are going to use them to make video calls or hold meetings, this is a section that you should take into account. In addition, most of them usually have a better recording resolution than a normal smartphone.
- Size and weight : We must bear in mind that the use of a tablet is focused on portability and comfort . For that same reason, we will have to check that both the size and the weight of our product favor those requirements and not the other way around.
- Resolution : Many users use it to view digital content, be it series, movies or videos in general. Therefore, it is important to choose a model that offers us the best possible resolution to enjoy this content to the fullest. A resolution of about 2,048 x 1,536 pixels can be a good starting point.
Woxter X-70 Pro Blue
This model has a 7-inch screen and a resolution of 1024 × 600 pixels, which will allow us to view all kinds of content with a more than decent quality to enjoy it to the fullest. It also has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage, although we can always increase it using microSD cards. Another point in favor is its 2500 mAh rechargeable lithium battery, which will offer us autonomy that is very important to take into account.
Finally, it is worth highlighting its Quad Core A133 CPU . Thanks to it we will have great power that will allow us to get the most out of all the possibilities that this Woxter X-70 Pro Blue offers us.
Our next model is this qunyiCO Y7 , one of the best valued by users for less than 100 euros. It has a 7-inch screen, quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal space to save files and install applications. Of course, it has plenty of power, so we can say that we practically have a miniature computer.
Nor can we forget to mention that this model has an IPS screen with a 1,024 x 600 pixel resolution , ideal for enjoying your favorite digital content, as well as a dual main camera and a 3,000 mAh battery with great autonomy.
The SIMPLORI tablet is an impressive option for those in search of a powerful and versatile device. With a 10-inch screen, you will enjoy content with impressive image quality. In addition, it has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which allows you to store a large number of photos, videos, applications and more.
The Quad Core processor ensures fast and smooth performance, while the Android 11 operating system gives you an intuitive and easy-to-use user experience. With a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels, you’ll be able to view your photos and videos with stunning clarity.
BRILLAR T16 tablet
The BRILLAR T16 tablet is an excellent option for those looking for a high-quality device at an affordable price. With a price of only 100 euros, this tablet is equipped with the full version of Android 12, which allows you to enjoy a more complete Google service and pre-installed applications such as Netflix, Disney +, Tiktok, Roblox and YouTube.
The tablet features a powerful 2.0 GHz 8-core chip, allowing it to smoothly run various games, videos, and work applications.
In addition, it has 6 GB of RAM, which allows you to multitask at the same time and a storage of 128 GB, with the possibility of expanding it up to 1 TB. With a 6000mah battery, you can enjoy 5 hours of video games, 10 hours of music and 12 hours of reading.
The BRILLAR T16 tablet also features 5G WiFi connectivity, allowing you to enjoy online fun faster without worrying about games or videos.
If you want a tablet for normal use (mails, web, youtube, apps for kids…) it’s perfect . If you want it for a child, don’t even think about it, since the quality/price is perfect and on top of that they sell ruggedized covers for the little ones to protect it.
This 7-inch tablet is super portable, with a high-quality display and narrow bezels, delivering an incredible experience. Due to its slim metal design, the Tab M7 is refined and elegant.
The Tab M7’s TÜV technology display reduces blue light emission, thus protecting your eyes. This way, you and your family can watch the show and play for a few hours anywhere without worry.
Don’t sacrifice aesthetics. The Tab M7 (2nd generation) has a thickness of 8.25mm, a metal back cover and rounded edges, and an exquisite appearance. Enjoy portable fun.
the Fire 7 tablet under 100
The Fire 7 tablet is an impressive device that offers great value for money.
With a price of less than 100 euros, it has a 7-inch touch screen with a resolution of 1024 × 600 and IPS (in-plane switching) technology for a clear and sharp display. Plus, with dimensions of 180.68 x 117.59 x 9.67mm and a weight of 282g, it’s easy to carry and use anywhere.
The Fire 7 tablet also features a powerful 2.0GHz Quad-Core processor and 2GB of RAM for smooth performance and the ability to multitask.
In addition, it has storage options of 16 GB or 32 GB with the possibility of expanding it with an SD card of up to 1 TB. The tablet’s battery lasts up to 10 hours for reading, browsing the Internet, watching videos and listening to music.
The Fire 7 tablet also features single-antenna and dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity, and has a USB-C port to connect the device to a Windows or Mac computer, or to charge it with the included power adapter.
What advantages does a tablet offer us?
For many, living without a tablet is an impossible mission. Today, a large number of users prefer to use it over a laptop. One of the hidden reasons behind this -and the main advantage that this type of device offers us- is simply its ease of use . Its use is really intuitive and you don’t need to be a technology expert to get the most out of yours.
Another big advantage is its portability . The vast majority can fit perfectly in your coat pocket or, failing that, in your backpack. In addition, they do not weigh anything, so they are a really good option if you need to take them anywhere, whether for work or leisure.